More details will be coming soon
Dr Shiller has spent most of his career working with seniors in various stages of health and illness.
He does housecalls in Jerusalem or sees patients in his centrally located clinic. He takes a holistic perspective to assess issues such as pain, ability to walk or perform activities of daily living, mood disorders, and quality of life.
He does a detailed assessment and together with the patient and family, creates a supervises a treatment plan.
An assessment may be particularly helpful in the following circumstances
- After a change in health status, hospitalization, neurological injury, or trauma
- If there is chronic pain
- If there is gradual functional decline
- Management of complications after stroke, trauma, acute illness, etc.
Interventions may include one or more of the following:
- Clarifying diagnosis through careful history, exam, and testing as needed.
- Coordination with other clinicians to arrange testing or treatment through the kupah
- Medication adjustment
- Dietary, nutritional, exercise, or other lifestyle interventions
- Physical or Occupational Therapy
- Osteopathic Manual Treatment
- Coordination of appropriate complementary therapies
Please contact the office if you have a loved-one who needs a caring expert clinician to assess the situation and create and supervise a treatment plan.